Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Inspiration from our clients

Hi just thought I would share what our clients have to say about the personal training they receive at Club Creavalle visit our site for great low calorie high energy recipes.

Working out under Laura's watchful eye at Club Creavalle is AMAZING! Although I had been working out & thought I was pretty fit, working out personally with Laura twice a week has taken me to a whole new level! I've gained strength & definition and along with that comes energy and confidence!
One of the best compliments I get is when I'm out with my 12 year old Grandson & I'm mistaken for his Mom!!
Working out & eating well are top priority with me. Laura keeps me focused.
Thank you Club Creavalle!!!!!
Marlene

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home