Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Testomonials for new ebook

Thank you for releasing your e-book. As a physician specializing in weight loss, I can tell you that people are constantly complaining that if it's healthy, it's tasteless. You have again found a way to provide great tasting healthy options. Your e book has it all and I am recommending it to all my patients.

--
Calvin T. Wilson, II, M.D.
Evidence of a decision is action!

Readers will benefit from the experiences and the skills of Laura Creavalle in this cookbook. Ms. Creavalle uses her experiences an IFBB pro bodybuilder, trainer, dietician, and from her previous cookbooks to give readers the maximum options to quality eating and food preparation. You will find options that will give every reader a chance to have a quality lifestyles. I know that you will enjoy this experience as I do. Happy eating!

Dalon K. Myricks
WNBF Pro Bodybuilder

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home