Monday, November 9, 2009

Laura Favorite Lentil and Salmon Chowder Soup

5 Simple ingredients

1 tin of lentils
1 can sockeye salmon
4 cloves of garlic or 1 tsp
1 medium onion chopped
1 tbsp Cajun spices or other spices preferences

Sautee onions and garlic in non stick skillet for 2 to 3 minutes
Add canned salmon, saute for additional 2 minutes
Add lentils and let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Flavor to taste.
Taste great with rice or whole grain pasta
Note: I like very spicy food so I add additional peppers to mine.
Enjoy

Laura Creavalle

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Sebastien Rahman said...

Great receipe! I love healthy choices that I can recommend to my clients, as I am a Toronto personal trainer.

Cheers!

Sebastien Rahman
Personal Trainer Toronto

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home